Life

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I feel bad when I don't post often enough, I love to visit my friends/family blogs daily and of course am disappointed when I see no new news. So I can only imagine everyone elses reactions when they visit my blog and see the same thing there for weeks. Sorry. I guess I just feel like my life is just not very exciting right now. The weather is not great so we haven't been doing any really fun outdoors stuff and life inside is definatly not exciting, laundry, bathrooms, floors, etc. So what do I entertain you all with? Well Todd is now working part time at a law firm, Potts & Associates, going over contracts that have something to do with taxes. So far he seems to like it and it's a good lead in for him to get a feel for tax law. He works from 1pm to 5pm Mon. thru Fri. so just as he is finished with classes he's off to work. I'm having to readjust to being at home with the kids for long periods of time with out him around, just a little prep for when he's off doing his intership this next winter.
Life seems a little blah right now, my most exciting thing I'm looking forward to is going grocery shopping, sad. I'm also getting ready for a garage sale and a "girls night" while the boys are off on a father/sons outing.
I could use a nap but I'd better go do dinner.
So here's my question for you all, what do you do to keep your days from becoming mundane? How do you keep things at least interesting if not exciting?
Looking for the excitement in everyday life, hopefully will find it soon. : )

4 comments:

Lacey said...

It sounds like you need to do something exciting (or at least something to get out of the house for a while). If I were your husband, I would take you out tonight for a night in the big city, IF, with a fancy dinner and possibly a movie. I guess I will see what I can do to convince your hubby to close the textbooks and spend some time with you...
Love you,
Todd

Lacey said...

Sounds great! Looking forward to see what you have planned. Good to know I come before your textbooks, Love you!!!!!
me

emily :) said...

Sounds like you already had a great idea! When little children are ever present during our days, any alone time with adults (especially husband) is so welcomed and needed!! It breaks up the mundane duties, and gives us excitement...pretty pathetic, but I totally understand! :)

Anonymous said...

Girls Night is a great way to keep things exciting. I can't believe I found your blog, tre cute!