It's a Girl !!

Monday, June 30, 2008


Well I got home from my trip and decided it was probably time to go see the doctor for the baby. I called Tues. and they said they had an opening for tomorrow (Wed). So I signed up and went in for my appointment. I was really hoping we wouldn't be doing the whole show but as it turned out we did Yippee !! :(
Well they also said because I'm 20 weeks I could also schedual my ultra sound and I did as well and we've found out we're having another girl. I thought it would be a boy and I think Todd did too. I think he's a little nervous about two teenage daughters, as am I. I am excited to use all my fun girl cloths again but the drama may be too much. We're just thrilled she's healthy and has all her parts (that they can see). Oh and they also moved up my due date due to some measurements taken so now I'm due Oct 31st minus a week for C-section which puts me at Oct 24th. I was really hoping for a Nov. baby but we'll take what we can get and be glad that it isn't a later date instead.

10 comments:

Judie and George said...

Congratulations! Our family thinks girls are the best!

Halvorsen Family said...

Congratulations Tiffany. I don't know anything about raising girls :) but I'm sure it'll be fun to have some more pink in the house.

familybrew7 said...

Hi Tiffany! How exciting! Our two youngest are girls (7 & 5) and they are so close, play so good together and really are fun. Two teen girls..we have them too, one is our oldest and one is my niece who lives with us durring the school year (16 &15) they have their challenges..read an early post I put on here and you'll see what I mean. So far boys are easier to an extent but girls are so funny. Email me directly (look in my complete profile) for the address, I want to ask you about Idaho. :) Thanks and I really hope to hear from you! Again, Congratulations!! Love, Sherry

emily :) said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! :)

Dacia said...

I know how you feel about the teenage girl thing! We'll be in the same boat at about the same time, so we can commiserate (sp?) about teenagers!!

The Sillito Family said...

Just think...all her friends will be the perfect age for Broden after his mission! :) Lucky him...

Andy and Lynne said...

oh, i am so excited for you!! now we have twinner families! congratulation! yea, here's to more pink and lots of accesories! we'll have to all go out to celebrate, either the fact that you are having a girl or because you finally went to the doctor's office! :)

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Your family is darling. Thanks for your comment on my blog. And yes, we decided not to find out. Strangely enough, I've really enjoyed not knowing the gender, but the suspense is just barely starting to catch up to me! I guess we'll know soon enough, right?

Angie said...

Congratulations! Oct 24 was my due date with Torrin. She'll get here just in time for Halloween.

Alaina said...

Oh I AM jealous! Congratulations... and come on, we've survived four teenage girls in my family and we're all great friends. Totally worth it. Congrats again!