Our new favorite place

Friday, June 27, 2008




We ventured out yesterday to Rigby Lake with my sisters and their kids and decided it was our new favorite place to go. It has a sandy beach and is shallow for quite a ways so the kids can play in the water without mom stressing out. It wasn't even very crowded which was great. Ellie wore that green floaty ring the rest of the day even when she came home and got dressed. I had to hide it at bed time because she would have brought it with her if I'd let her. The boys thought the water wings were cool, Wei said they were his big muscles. The kids have already asked when we're going to the beach again, I think we'll have to make this a weekly trek.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

or an everyother day trip. Sounds good to me for summer. Then your house stays clean and everyone sleeps good at night

Debbie said...

I want a CUTE blog like yours!!! What is this and how do I get one...I am having blog issues!!! Love your cute beach pictures of your little kiddo's!! And congrats on another girl to be!! hooray!