Circus

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So I was a little leary about taking the kids to the circus when I first heard about it. But it turns out we ALL had a great time. Weiland loved the animals, Quinton loved the clowns, and Ellie loved the snacks I brought. It also dawned on me how much things are going to change when the baby comes. It's been a long time since I haven't had a baby around that now that the kids are older I realize how much more you can do with them. I'm going to be sure and enjoy this summer as much as possible because it's all going to change so much. Anyway back to the circus, I am so glad we went. It made it even better because we got to go with my sister and her boys. We were sorry that dad couldn't come with us, that would have made it perfect. They're already asking when we're going again.




2 comments:

emily :) said...

What a fun experience! I wish the circus would come to our town! :)

Dacia said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad that we got to sit by you so my kids could love your snacks too :) Thanks for helping me out too! Maybe you could email me some pictures since I forgot my camera.