I had forgotten how much I loved my feet tanned. I had a yard sale yesterday and it turned out to be a beautiful day. Sunshine and warm winds, it definatley felt like summer. Well as I always do I try and drink up as much sun as possible. Must be all the time in WA when the sun was so scarce that you took advantage of as much of it as possible. So I am now paying the consequences of my actions. I am a little tender on the top of my hands and knees but other wise not too bad. The part I love most is the tops of my feet got sun too. I love the look of tanned feet on top and the whites between your toes, does any body else get this? I didn't realize how much I missed that. Weird I know but it just feels that much more like summer to me. Now all I need is to find a cute toe ring and pull out my ankle braclets. I love finding or rediscovering small things that make me happy.
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

3 comments:
I 100% agree with you. I am so happy when my feet are tan...my hands too! I like the white between both fingers and toes. I'm sure you'll enjoy it too! We saw sun today too...hopefully it will continue...I'm crossing my toes :)
How'd the yard sale go?
Love it too! Must be the whole Washingtonian thing because when the sun is here...it feels so good!! ...Cute pedicure by the way!
nothing like very white/purple feet to make you want to wear socks. definetly need the cute tan to pull off the sandals and flipflops! i noticed your 'mild' tan line on your arm yesterday. looks like you and the sun got some good quality bonding.
Post a Comment