Princess quiz

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

">You Are Cinderella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

" border="0" alt="" />
I did this quiz which was kinda funny, to tell me which Princess I am. Thanks Macie it was fun!
Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

emily :) said...

Hopefully your life doesn't follow too closely with hers...Slave type lifestyle :) However, you are a mom, so I suppose that is in part true! :) "night and day, oh cinderella...from the moment she wakes up, there isn't any let up!"

Dacia said...

Sweet! Glad that you have the patience!

Lacey said...

I was also Cinderella, though I also got Belle and Pocahantus. I guess we are a good pair.
Todd