Yes I'm still alive after my dentist visit. It was not a fun time and a little embarassing. The worst part was getting the novacaine shot. I'll admit it, I balled. It really hurt and once I got started my anxiety took over and I sobbed. The smells about did me in, I swear they put bleach in my mouth, which I smelled really strongly and I'm not going to go into the rest of the smells or I will loose it, I can still smell them. I get to go back so they can put a filling in my tooth and they said there won't even be any numbing, I don't really know if that is good news or not.
I have to give a HUGE thank you to two of the best friends EVER! Thank you for your thoughtfulness and your support, it meant a lot to me and helped me on a day like no other. Love you both!!!
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

4 comments:
I am glad to hear you are still alive! What an awful experience to have to face one of your biggest fears. Good times are just around the corner!
Oh, Tiff, I'm so sorry you had to go through this! What a nightmare. Tell my nephew you deserve a week-long spa get-a-way.
oh My heck! I am with you. I HATE the dentist! I am glad you were ok. I swear they hurt you on purpose. and just for the record there is nothing wrong with crying. I cant help it either!
Yeah! Hopefully, you never have to go through that again...what a nightmare for you! :(
Post a Comment