Fun Tag for everyone

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Here's a fun tag for you:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

So...let's hear it!

9 comments:

Ashlee said...

Let's see...
The first one is actually something I regret...I regret the fact that for some odd reason I didnt come up for your wedding, what was I thinking?

Many, many, many games of UNO, Phase 10, Skip-bo, and Mormon Bridge. Remember playing Nerts with like 8 people on your living room floor in Orem?

Our fun bonfire in Provo Canyon, which the boys put out in a not so nice way...

4th of july last year...we missed you guys yesterday! Our parade we went to was nothing like the good old Rexburg one. The kids got candy though, for them that was the most important part :)

Judie and George said...

My memory of you is your beautiful smile. You have been smiling that smile forever, and it is simply breathtaking!

Macie Crabtree said...

OK, I remember making Pajama pants at Sara's... was it you who thought we could just do it on our own?? well, we got out those patterns, and just "assumed" we would need extra large pajamas, cause they need to be comfy, right?? we ended up with the biggest pajamas I have ever seen! the sad part is that mine actually fit... Of course I was like 9 months pregnant... but what a fun time we all had posing for pictures with our "huge" pants on that night!!

what a crack up you are! I always laugh when I am around you!! you are great!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

I remember the pj incident too...I'm sure Sara was thinking, "what kind of daughter-in-laws do I have that don't know how to use a pattern and measure things first?"

I remember the first time I met you is when Doug and I were engaged and you and Todd came down for a visit. We went to Red Robin and spend the evening together. I remember you talking about how you were trying to see a fertility doctor about getting pregnant.....and like 2 weeks later you found out you were pregnant!

You're always smiling and looking for the happy parts of life. I always feel like I'm at a party when you're around, it's so much fun.

Oh, I'll never forget visiting at Christmas right after Quinton was born and he peed on me....and you started crying when you told us the story of his birth...how much pain you were in. I felt like you shared something important and I started to really get to know you then. Love you!

Britt

JT42 said...

this is fun...i really didn't know you that well while in your ward, nor am i sure that you know/knew me that well either (i found your blog through other's in the ward), but i loved seeing your smile at church and enjoyed the birthday card that you would send/give-what a great idea for the ward!
Terressa Thornock

amy said...

Ive got two words for you Tiff...... AIR HOCKEY :)
Do you remember? Amy, Holly , you and I.... good times!

Dacia said...

I'm so glad that I can say I have lots of memories with you in the short time that you've lived here.

One of my favorite memories is driving down to Utah together with no kids. Talking the entire way (or should I say, me gabbing endlessly and you listening--sorry!); browsing Hobby Lobby; and eating out. It was so much fun and such a nice weekend break away. Thanks for going with me, so that I didn't have to drive alone.

Oh yeah, and all the girls nights out! Can't get enough of those!!

emily :) said...

There are so many memories I have with you! In fact, I'm having a hard time coming up with a childhood memory that you weren't part of! :) Since our mothers were/are such good friends, it seems that we have been together for years and years! Being in the same ward and school and seminary class and job (little caesars!) we really have had a lot of memories :) My favorite, most resent memory was your baby shower before you left for ID...that was a fun, little P-2 reunion! :)

The Sillito Family said...

You freaking out in the car on a trip because a moth was flying around, I mean you were hysterical. I guess only a brother can appreciate the humor in that.