I finally broke down and gave Ellie her first hair cut. I could hardly stand to let her wear her hair down because it looked so scraggley. The back was longer than the rest and it looked wispy. She did pretty good holding still, and when I was done it looked like I'd hardly taken anything off. I think it looks a ton better and now I can stand to have her wear it down. She does look older I think this is probably the only one I'll do on my own, from here on out we'll go to a salon to have it done by a professional because I know it's not even now. She was excited to finally have a turn at a hair cut and proudly proclaims she's had one.
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

8 comments:
Holy cow. She has a ton of hair. I didn't realize, b/c it's was always in pig tails. Very cute. She looks very grown up.
Miss you guys!
She looks so cute! Good job! Now I need to talk Matthew into letting me cut Kalin's hair.
Looks really cute Ellie! Hope you guys are doing well!
Cute Hair! I loved her pigtails but it is cute now. Way to go mom.
I love that girl!
Grama
Kimber has been getting trims for about a little over a year cuz i cant stand the stragles. Bridger THINK he needs a haircut EVERYTIME someone gets one. He is the ONLY child I have ever cut that sits so still. He loves haircuts. I have even cut Kylers really early in the a.m. (like 6:30) trying to get it past Bridger, but no, he wakes up that early when he must "feel" someone is getting a haircut. Kyler gets one every 3 weeks, poor bridgers hiar doesnt grow that fast
very cute! I love how it curls in the back... I am not sure I have ever seen it down... good job mom! and very cute Ellie!! Love you!
Good job, her hair looks great!
Wow! She really does look more grown-up! (Maybe I should start wearing piggy tails like she used to so I'll look younger?)
She looks thrilled in that middle pic--cracks me up!
Post a Comment