So I would normally post this on my creative blog but I haven't been very faithful with that blog and so I'm sure many have stopped looking, sorry. : (
I had this mini brainstorm the other day, I was thinking about some fun way to take cookies to my visiting teachee's. I didn't want to just stick them on a plate, that is so not me, and seeing how it is still July I thought this might be fun. You can fill these really with anything, I just chose cookies because you can't really go wrong there.
I went to Michaels and got the wine bottle tubes and then just covered it in paper, I couldn't find any 4th of July paper probably because we're post season but next year I'll be on my toes. For the stuff on the lid i just slit a hole in the top with my exacto knife and shoved them in. Looks like a big firecracker right? I hope so. : )
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

9 comments:
Even better than you described! I so wish I could be your visiting teachee :)
Yeah! She's BACK! Very cute I must say. And yes, it does look like a firecracker.
go Tiff... what a wonder you are! these are very cute... and very firecracker-y!! good job!
It was a free design and I tweaked some of the colors, pretty easy to do. I love their stuff!
I used to use pringle cans to send cookies to missionaries in the MTC...just another idea
Very cute!
Hey! I love looking at your blog. Thanks to your mom, I have been viewing it for a while. Fun to watch your children grow. It makes me feel a part of your life, in a way. Thanks!! Jodie Larsen
You're so much like your mother!! It makes me smile :D
VERY cute Tiffany, now I am ready to go to Michale's tomorrow so I can make some! :)
Those are very cute! I wish I were more creative!
It's fun catching up on you! I found your blog through Judie's blog.
Post a Comment