Big sigh of relief! I'm so glad to report that the Activity Days Dinner is over and went pretty good. Aside from my assuming that I would have no problem with my slide show I'd put together, everything went off without a hitch. The theme was Harvesing Blessings so I got to use all of my pumpkins. I don't know what it is about pumpkins but I LOVE them, I'm drawn to them. Anyway enough about my odd obsessions, These are a few pictures of what I did.
Invitations
Each girl had a table to display her projects she' done throughout the year
Tables
We served marinated chicken, baked potatoes, salad, and rolls for dinner and made applecrisp for dessert, it all tasted really yummy.
Girls treats
I found these pails at Target for $2.50 and couldn't pass them up. I made caramel corn to put in them and then got fake leaves and used rub ons to put their names on each.
I'm so glad this one's done. I'm feeling it today, my body is protesting. I feel like I have my life back and my house shows how much it's been neglected while I did this. The worst part about all this is now I've got to put it all away and redecorate my house. I'm excited to do my sisters baby shower, especially since I'll have extra help. Although I do have to say everyone last night was really great about helping clean up. Thanks to all.
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

7 comments:
So cute! Now you'll have another night full of pumpkins :)
Great job! I love pumpkins too by the way.
Too cool! I'm glad you like pumpkins, cuz I am repelled by them. Something about them being dirty and heavy and orange...and mostly because they represent the end of summer. Strange, I know.
I was thinking of you today when I saw this diaper cake:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=437544
Have you seen one of those before? So cute for a baby shower!
Sorry, that link didn't all show. I'll chop it up, and you can cut and paste it if you want to.
:)
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/
showphoto.php?photo=437544
You are your mother's daughter. Well done. Nice touches with the pumpkins! :)
Looks great! You are so very creative. Whenever I plan a party, I always think, "What would a Sillito do?" Seriously!! :)
Tiffany,
I never knew you loved pumpkins. I just said to someone the other day how I just can't resist buying another one when I have a hundred already. Must be in our genes. I love Fall and I love you.
Mom
Post a Comment