Countdown, two weeks from today! I go in early Tues morning the 28th to have my C-section and that day can't come fast enough. Sleeping is now most uncomfortable and I totally have the waddle down. I haven't ever been this uncomfortable before in my pregnancies, I must be old. : ) Each time I sit down for an extended period of time (like two minutes) and then stand to walk I have a serious waddle. She feels like she's sitting very low and the doctor checked and she has turned so I also get kicked in the ribs, added bonus. It's so hard to believe the time is fast approaching. I have so many things I want to do before she comes because I know how drastically life is going to change when she arrives. The list is long. The kids can hardly wait to hold their new sister. We explained a little last night that when mom comes home from the hospital they'll have to be careful with me and my owie. Keep your fingers crossed she makes it till the 28th (& I'll keep my legs crossed).
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

7 comments:
ooooooh!! I'm so excited! I have a theory about why our bodies hurt so much even before we have our babies.. it's to help get us prepared for all the lack of sleep when she does come!! So you're all set because I bet you haven't slept for three months, huh!!?! Can't wait to see her little face...
OHHHHHHHH I so remember that feeling of sitting too long and then trying to walk. Hugs! good luck. Hey, keep in mind. I was 40 when I had B and 42 when I had K. ugg, what was i thinking. hehe
You're so funny! At least you're a cute duck! I can't wait!
Two weeks left. Wow! You have almost made it. Hang in there, not that you have much of a choice.
yay, you are almost done!!! I'm so excited for you. If you need any help, someone to watch Ellie, call me :)
Something about having had a baby makes me really really extra excited to see other people's babies. I can't wait to see pictures of you new little girl!!!
Hey, no early deliveries! I am not there yet. This is an exciting time for you and for her. Think how long she has waited and how excited she must be to come to your family. You are the best mommy!
Post a Comment