
Ok I know this is my 4th child but one of my best friends threw me a baby shower anyway, which was really just a good excuse to throw a party. And did she throw a party! My theme was "little pumpkin" because I LOVE pumpkins. She had all the details down, the food was amazing, and I had great friends to share it with. To see all the fun stuff she did you have to visit her blog,
albafam.blogspot.com, you won't be disappointed. A HUGE thank you to Dacia for such a great party and to everyone who came, I feel so loved! : )
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

2 comments:
You are loved! That's why you always have such a great turn out! You're right, no matter which baby it is, it's always fun to have a baby shower and be spoiled for a night!
You deserve it for all the parties you spoil us at :) Now, let me know when you want to go to Sage and I'll watch your kids.
thank you so much for thinking of me on my birthday, you are so thoughtful!
Post a Comment