At our house it's still deciding if it's going to let go of winter or not. One side of the house is still in winter mode, and the other has definatly given into spring. Note that there are also bulbs planted under all the snow on the other side of the house that I'm dying to see.
The kids finally got to go outside and play today. We have just a little snow left in the front and all of it has melted in the back. It's still only in the mid 40's so not really warm yet but we'll take what we can get. No harsh winds, no snow, and almost sunshine, not too bad.
It did snow a couple times this week but luckily melted right away.
I can't wait for there to be blossoms on the trees, then it will feel like spring has finally come.
To everyone else that is already into full spring, enjoy it!
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

1 comments:
I know how you all feel! We actually had a few days near 60! and then it snowed the next day! My kids are getting pretty fed up, but they are used to it by now!! I love all the cute pics of your family!! we miss you guys sooo much! Bri is taking the 1st block of summer off from schoo1, so maybe we can come for a weekend!! (nice of me to invite myself!)
Post a Comment