Progress

Tuesday, April 8, 2008




I was going through some older pictures and found this one of Ellie a year ago, April 2007. I noticed the length of the ponytails and couldn't believe how much she's changed. We're still waiting to get that full head of thick hair that both her parents have, Todd seems to think we should shave it off since that's how the boys seemed to get all their hair. NO WAY, I'll wait it out.
I should also note that this is a picture of Ellie with her decision making face on. She usually pulls this face after she's opened the pantry and is trying to decide what to ask for. Also there is a little finger tapping action on her nose as she decides as well as a hand to the hip. I have yet to get it on video to truely capture the full effect.

7 comments:

amy said...

Tiffany Sillito?? Is that you?

amy said...

Ah Tiffany- how are you? I was on Emily's blog and linked over to the name Tiffany. I emailed Amy your blog address and asked her if this was you. She totally mailed me back and said it was definately you. So funny. What are you doing in Idaho? My husband is from Boise and their is tons of family and friends in Boise , Pocatello and Rexburg. Your kids are adorable:) It was nice to run into like this- lets keep in touch.

amy said...

Tiffany, I see Amy quite a bit. She doesnt have a blog- you know Amy so against this kind-of stuff. She is so funny. She is still out in Eatoville and loving it. Her email address is jc250_2000@yahoo.com.
Holly lives in Texas for know, she may be moving soon. We are here in Sumner right across from the stake center pretty much. Same goes for you, if you come up to visit we should all get together. :)

emily :) said...

I love pigtails just for the reason that they show how long your hair has grown...it always seems that hair looks longer in pigtails! No shaving!!(not that you would!) My Anna started out with no hair for the first 2 years...seriously, hardly any, and now she is almost 6 and she has the thickest hair of my 4!

erin black said...

She looks so much older from when I saw her last (which would be about the time of the 1st pic, I guess)! She's a little girl now, not a baby--Wow! Love her deciding face! And, her hair is adorable. Thin (hair) is in! (At least that's what I tell myself:))

Debbie said...

Your little Family is so precious!!! Love the pigtails!! She is so big!!! I want a cute blog like yours!!! Mine is so boring!! Don't know the first thing about making it cute!!!
Debbie

Lacey said...

Tiffany,

Little Ellie is so cute but her personality is what has stolen my heart and I love her to pieces.

Mom Sillito