So there are some things that I didn't expect to hear already at this stage in my life, I was thinking I'd hear these things oh say in about 3 years. The first one to surprise me was " the boys won't let me play". Quinton and Weiland were playing with the farm and some animals and kept moving around the living room and finally ended up on the stairs so that they could better keep Ellie away. She was so distraught, she was crying and carrying her own animal around so she could play too. I asked the boys why Ellie couldn't play too and they just said she'd knock it over. Ellie and I ended up trying to find something to distract her so she wasn't so sad. I was not ready for that one. They ususally play so well all together. The second one that came at me I was really blown away I didn't expect this for a long while still. (tells you how little I know) Ellie woke up grouchy from her nap and was really whiny. Weiland was trying to cheer her up only to make her madder. Finally he decided he'd had enough and ran off in the direction of her room and she yells "don't go in my room!" and took off after him to shove him out. Ok so I guess this is mostly Ellie and maybe I should have seen this coming but it was still a shocker to hear.
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

5 comments:
it is so cute to see her personality coming through! Kayla says to me "I am going to my room!" and storms off and slams the door all the time!! I keep hoping that she will get it all out of her system before she is a teenager and then just be normal... but noone thinks that is going to happen! (but I keep hoping!) jsut wait til they are in school, then you really hear some random stuff!
My Amelia says the same things! I will look at her in shock and think "how old are you?...surely not 3!" It's scary to think how smart and sassy they are at such a young age!
Fun huh? Ethan and Kalin go in Ethan's room and close the door on Lexi all the time. Lexi will be outside their door banging on it. I know why they don't want her in there because she's little and gets into everything, but it's still sad for little Lexi.
Sorry to tell you this girls but . . . it's only just begun. Pray alot!
Mom
it is shocking how fast they catch on. yesterday addie saw a guy on tv without a shirt on and said, 'that is not appropriate at all to not wear a shirt!' i mean, where did she come up with that, she's only 3!
Post a Comment