
I had a fabulous time last night with my sisters. Lacey saw that Taste of Home Mag. was having a cooking show in Idaho Falls and we decided that we needed a night out. We (myself, Lacey, and Courtney) had a GREAT time! We did a little shopping and had a wonderful dinner. I'd never eaten at Johnny Corino's (Italian) and it was soooooo good. We got to the show a little later than planned but it was worth it. The only downer of the evening is that for the first half of the show we were sitting near someone with horrid BO. Which didn't help make the food they were preparing any more appetizing. Finally Lacey had had enough and went to see if we could sit in some of the still vacant ViP seats, luckily she found someone with a good sense of humor who found our predicament funny and said we could move. The rest of the show was much better. They had one person cook a variety of foods from one of their magazines, I'd say I'd eat about half of the recipes they made, some just didn't suit my palette, or my sisters. We had a good time making faces at the things we thought were, well not for us. And they raffled off a ton of prizes and you guessed it I won something, a one month free membership to World Gym (yippee). : ) I was really hoping for one of the dishes they made because you got to keep the cool dishes they put them on, oh well. Thank you to my sisters I had a great evening and to Todd for being a good sport about me going. We are going to be looking for the next time they come around we had such a good time.
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

5 comments:
sounds like a nice sister evening
What a fun evening! Food and Family sounds perfect to me! :) Do you know if they do these type of shows in the Tac/Sea area? That would be cool!
SOOO JEALOUS!!! I love Taste of Home!
Sounds like yummy fun! Too bad you didn't win a dish, I know you would have actually used it. Unlike me, where it would sit on the shelf looking pretty.
I wish I had girlfriends who liked to do stuff like that! Glad you were able to get away for a night. Miss you guys!
Love,
Britt
Post a Comment