This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.
Ok so the first book I picked up was Disney's Classic Stories, and on page 123 there was only a picture. So second book I picked up is 7 Habits for Highly Effective Families by Stephen Covey, which I do actually read and would recommed to anyone.
the 5th Sentence is Betsy Morris takes exception to Hochschild's view that parents spend more time at work because they find it more pleasant than dealing with the challenges of home life.
My 5 people to tag are Macie, Brittney, Ashlee, Emily, & Debbie
Have fun!
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

1 comments:
Fun! Here's my book and page at my blog: http://kayner.blogspot.com/2008/04/ive-been-tagged.html
Post a Comment