Another big thank you

Thursday, September 11, 2008


I just have to say thank you again to Alaina for getting the picture just right and my header looking fab! What would I do with out you great women. I love that I have family (even though it's my married into family) that are so willing to share their knowledge. I'm seriously considering getting photoshop now, I think I could have saved myself a headache or two with it, but then I would also need one of my cousin-in-laws or aunt-in-laws, or even sister-in-laws to take a trip to my house just to show me how to use it. (what a great excuse for a trip!) Thank you again both Britt and Alaina for helping me out. Now I just can never change a thing, well I can't make that promise, so be prepared girls. : )

2 comments:

Angie said...

It looks great! What a cute picture!

Alaina said...

I was just thinking last night that Rexburg isn't THAT far away and I need to come visit you. I would LOVE to give a tutorial!