We were so excited to have Brian and Macie and kids come visit we didn't expect to spend the whole time with them sick. Quinton had started getting feverish on Wed. and I thought for sure it would pass int he next day or two. Well they came Fri afternoon and by the time they got here Quinton had a really high fever and wasn't feeling so hot, well literally he was. We thought it was a passing bug and that he'd be fine soon enough to play. He did recover (so we thought) by Saturday and even went to the park to play. His fever was gone but by the end of the day he had a nasty cough. And sure enough Weiland came down with a fever Fri. night and all of Saturday he was burning up. We did the best we could loaded him with Tylenol and gave him a blessing (as we also did for Quinton). Luckily by Sunday his fever had broke and he was just left week from the previous day. We're hoping to have not passed it on to the cousins, Ellie hasn't had the fever only a cough and runny nose. I cought Weiland drinking from Quintons cup on Friday and am sure that is how he got it. Fingers crossed for the kids. We did enjoy there company while they were here and were just sorry it wasn't more fun for them. The kids played really well together and my kids love to have others to play with. Plus I finally got to meet my nephew who was born beginning of Dec. he is such a good baby, I envy Macie. Ellie was quite taken with him as well, she couldnt give him enough hugs and kisses and wanted to help him do everything. I think she probably played with his toys more than he did. Thank you guys for coming and we hope we can work out the 4th for you to be here too. (all are welcome of course!)
2 comments:
These pictures are soo cute Tiff!! you are going to have to send me copies... I didn't even take my camera out of my bag!! we had such a great time, despite us all being sick!! My kids started asking if we are going back to Quentin and Weilands house as soon as we got out of the car!! Thank you both so much for having us... we really had a great time!! O and email me your potato salad recipe!!
Hey, wish we could have been there! We miss you guys and want to see the kids again so bad! I'm going to Boise next week if you want a road trip....:)
Love,
B
Post a Comment