Boys

Monday, March 3, 2008


I have to share this, only because mom's in general will get this and understand. Mom's of boys more so. So I'm laying in bed this morning and things are pretty quiet I can hear someone in the bathroom and then realize there are two someones in the bathroom and then the next thing I hear is "do you want to sword fight?" I YELL NOOOOOOO and jump out of bed. Just what I need more pee all over my toilet and bathroom. So thats one way to get me out of bed in the morning. Now if you don't know what sword fighting is well, it happens while they're going to the bathroom and I'll let you figure out the rest.
So please forgive me if this is rude or disgusting, which it is, but good heavens! Can I please get a maid just to clean bathrooms!
We had another exciting event at our house today, Weiland got to bring home Curious George from pre-school. Now this might not seem like a big deal but he has been waiting for this since pre-school started in fact he usually cried when he wasn't the one picked. He came running out when I came to pick him up and he was so thrilled he could hardly contain it. We are so happy for Wei!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am SOOOO glad I have girls!

erin black said...

One more reason to be glad I only have ONE boy. It takes two of them to do a lot of boy things. Whew!
Is this Curious George a real monkey? I'm not sure that's what you need in your home! ;)

Kaylee said...

Tiffany! My mom sent me your blog! i love reading it and keeping up on your family! you guys are so cute! This one especially cracks me up! with 2 older brothers i know what kind of trouble they can get into!! But i dont have to worry about this yet!