Neighbors

Thursday, March 6, 2008



We are offically getting neighbors. Now this is a good thing on the whole, but this building aspect may put a damper on things for a while. The very first day we had construction workers parked in front of our mailbox so that the mailman had to get out to deliver the mail, and they were parked in fron of our driveway enough that the garbage man would never had been able to get to our can and would most likely just skip it. Now we've got truck after truck, tractor after tractor parked outside. I am grateful that this is happening during the winter which keeps my kids out of trouble, which I know they would be in. I've seen the family moving in once and at first glance they seem nice enough, small kids I think. So we'll see as the process progresses.

1 comments:

Dacia said...

I know exactly how you feel. We had the same thing when they built the house next door and now again with the house across the street. It's great that we'll finally have the lots filled, but a pain in the process. I could barely get out of my driveway yesterday because they had taken over both sides of the street! YIKES!