Trouble

Thursday, February 28, 2008


How can someone this cute get into so much trouble? Just today she threw a Thomas train (metal) at Weilands head, she dumped out all my gift bags, she's pulled down all my table cloths, she smacks Quinton just because, she threw a fit in the kitchen because I wouldn't let her dump her water all over the floor. It's been a busy day. Good thing I love her so much and have been through two boys just to give me a taste of what this one would be like. Life is never quiet at our house, everyone speaks louder to be heard and to really enjoy "dancing" the music has to be really loud. I need to invest in a really good pair of ear plugs. I know my kids love me because they HAVE to be wherever I am, I cannot hide from them they always find me and then have to stay with me. It's great to be loved.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Tiff,
Ellie is SO grown up looking...where did your baby go? She has to be mean I guess to keep up with those brothers! Your Family is adorable!!
No Kaylee isn't engaged yet.....unofficially I guess...she wanted to get married in May..he's thinking Fall...we'll see. Ring is picked out...colors...you know, just can't wait!! They are an adorable couple!! Been dating 10 months now. He's a keeper!!
Miss you Tiff!!
Debbie

Alaina said...

OH, but she's so CUTE!... I'm glad to hear you saying how much your kids "love" to be with you - I say that Adrie likes being with me so much she fights naps. Makes me feel better about the crummy daytime sleep she gets at my house! (she's an angel at naps for the sitter)