Weiland's 4th Birthday

Thursday, February 21, 2008







Weiland had a great birthday. We had family over for pizza and cake the sunday before. Then left the decorations up until his birthday on Wed. Todd took the kids to McDonalds to play and have ice cream and he got to open more presents. He has so many animals he's running out of room in his bed (he takes them all with him to bed). He loves the Planet Earth and Blue Planet movies from the grandparents, and surrounds himself with the animal that's on at the moment.
So hard to believe he's 4, so glad he's part of our family! Happy day Weiland (Ellie's words).

2 comments:

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Oh, I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Sorry, I'm not organized enough to send gifts yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to do everything with one hand while dragging Austin along on my leg...you know what I mean. I love the chocolate party. My favorite dessert ever is chocolate covered strawberries. You are an inspiration! Love you and miss you! Happy Birthday Wei! the Cal Crabtrees

Debbie said...

Talk about CREATIVE!!! That is the cutest dang cake EVER....I'm sure you just come up with the trees...animals...the whole thing had me in AWE!!
WE miss your inspiration....and YOU too!!
Deb