These are the chocolate treats I made for the party, it was really easy. I made chocolate cupcakes in reg. size and small then frosted them with three different kinds of buttercream frosting. I used vanilla, raspberry, and chocolate. Then I just did a few different toppings on them, toasted coconut, strawberries, and of course sprinkles, because every thing tastes better with sprinkles. Everything else was store bought. I also put out choc. covered pretzels, dove chocolates, choc. covered strawberries, and I picked up a box of truffles. I made sure I had take out boxes for everyone so I wouldn't be left with a million cupcakes. It turned out really yummy!
July Photo Dump
2 months ago

2 comments:
YOU are AMMMMMAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZING. What an inspiration you are. WOW. I cant say it enough. WOW.
Um, you know what I ate for breakfast today? The cupcakes that I brought home last night. I know, not very healthy, but they were so yummy!
Post a Comment